Sunday, April 1, 2012

Saxophone of Choice

Hello again. Just updating.
I'm going to an issue I just couldn't wait to mentin, and that's my saxophone preference. As stated in a previous post, I use Super Action 80 Series II Selmer alto sax. The alto sax is my main instrument, but the bari sax is my favorite to play. My girlfriend has my old sax, the one I had previous to the Selmer, a tinny old Yamaha, and she seems to enjoy it, being new to it. I had a friend who was wet for the P. Mauriat brand. I don't fancy those, they just don't appeal to me. Nothing can get me to part with my trusty Selmer..although she needs a little tune-up on the octave key..

5 comments:

  1. I wish I could learn to play the sax, it's such a wonderful sounding instrument.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im thinking of getting a nice saxophone from my local music shop not to expensive not to cheap, it looks sick, good thing I found this sax related blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. my bro played sax when i was a kid he was decent :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to be able to play an instrument, I just don't have the patients :/

    ReplyDelete